Monday, December 12, 2011

VA - Mo' Money (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (1992)


1. Mo' Money Allstars - Mo' Money Groove
2. For You? Free
3. Luther Vandross And Janet Jackson With Special Guests BBD & Ralph Tresvant - The Best Things In Life Are Free
4. Gimme My 2 Dollars
5. MC Lyte - Ice Cream Dream
6. Amber, Let's Go
7. Johnny Gill - Let's Just Run Away
8. Don't Throw That Away
9. Caron Wheeler - I Adore You
10. Public Enemy Feat. Flavor Flav - Get Off My Back
11. Color Me Badd - Forever Love
12. Fun And Games With The Mail Boy
13. Ralph Trevant - Money Can't Buy You Love
14. Hi Johnny Baby
15. Krush - Let's Get Together (So Groovy Now)
16. Sounds Of Blackness - Joy
17. A Sister Just Like Her
18. Jam & Lewis - The New Style
19. I Think I Mightta Gotta Job
20. Big Daddy Kane With Special Guests Lo-Key? - A Job Ain't Nuthin' But Work
21. My Dreams Need Detail
22. Mint Condition - My Dear
23. Big Time
24. The Harlem Yacht Club - Brother Will

No comments: