Tuesday, August 18, 2015

VA - R&B Sessions (2CD) (2003)


CD1

1. Jon B - Don't Talk
2. Koffee Brown - After Party
3. Shaun Escoffery - Space Rider
4. Mary Mary - Shackles (Praise You)
5. Jamie Hawkins - Lost My Mind
6. Aaliyah - Age Ain't Nothing But A Number
7. Nivea - Don't Mess With The Radio
8. 3LW - No More (Baby I'ma Do Right)
9. Hil St. Soul Feat. Iceberg Slimm - All That (+ A Bag O' Chips) (Mushtaq Remix)
10. Nicole Feat. Missy Elliott & Mocha - Make It Hot
11. SWV - I'm So Into You (Allstar Drop Check Dance Mix)
12. Yvette Michelle - I'm Not Feeling You
13. Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
14. TLC - Creep
15. Monica - The First Night

CD2

1. Next - Too Close
2. Horace Brown - Shake It Up
3. Donell Jones Feat. Left Eye - You Know What's Up
4. Ruff Endz - No More
5. Bon Garçon - If You Need A Man
6. Dennis Taylor - Enough Is Enough
7. Derrick Dixon - Gotta Get Her
8. Dazz Band - You Are My Starship
9. D-Influence Pres. D-Vas Feat. Shola Ama - This I Promise You
10. Groove Theory - Tell Me
11. Jazzyfatnastees - All Up In My Face
12. Nicole Renée - Strawberry
13. Sparkle Feat. R. Kelly - Be Careful
14. Kele Le Roc - Only Me
15. Shaun Escoffery - Livin' For The Day (Livin')

No comments: