Thursday, September 3, 2015

Johnny Gill - 2002 - Ultimate Collection


1. Stacy Lattisaw & Johnny Gill - Perfect Combination
2. Johnny Gill - Half Crazy
3. New Edition - Can You Stand The Rain (Under The Lamppost / Quiet Storm Mix)
4. Stacy Lattisaw With Special Guest Johnny Gill - Where Do We Go From Here (Single Version)
5. Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way (Radio Edit)
6. Johnny Gill - My, My, My (Single Version)
7. Johnny Gill - Fairweather Friend
8. Johnny Gill - Wrap My Body Tight
9. Johnny Gill - I'm Still Waiting
10. Shanice Feat. Johnny Gill - Silent Prayer (Single Version)
11. Johnny Gill - There U Go
12. Shabba Ranks Feat. Johnny Gill - Slow And Sexy
13. Johnny Gill - The Floor
14. Johnny Gill - Quiet Time To Play
15. Johnny Gill - Let's Play The Mood Right
16. Johnny Gill Feat. Roger Troutman - It's Your Body
17. Johnny Gill - Maybe

No comments: