Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mariah Carey - 2003 - The Remixes (2CD)


Disc One

1. My All (Morales "My" Club Mix)
2. Heartbreaker / If You Should Ever Be Lonely (Junior's Heartbreaker Club Mix)
3. Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise) (Fly Away Club Mix)
4. Antime You Need A Friend (C&C Club Version)
5. Fantasy (Def Club Mix)
6. Honey (Classic Mix)
7. Dreamlover (Def Club Mix)
8. Emotions (12" Club Mix)
9. Through The Rain (HQ2 Radio Edit)

Disc Two

1. Fantasy (Feat. O.D.B.)
2. Always Be My Baby (Feat. Da Brat & Xscape) (Mr. Dupri Mix)
3. My All / Stay Awhile (Feat. Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz) (So So Def Remix)
4. Thank God I Found You (Feat. Joe & Nas) (Make It Last Remix)
5. Breakdown (Feat. Krayzie Bone & Wish Bone)
6. Honey (Feat. Da Brat & JD) (So So Def Mix)
7. Loverboy (Feat. Da Brat, Ludacris, Twenty II & Shawnna) (Remix)
8. Heartbreaker (Feat. Da Brat & Missy Elliott) (Remix)
9. Sweetheart
10. Crybaby (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
11. Miss You (Feat. Jadakiss)
12. The One (Feat. Bone Crusher) (So So Def Remix)
13. Busta Rhymes & Mariah Carey Feat. Flipmode Squad - I Know What You Want

No comments: