Wednesday, June 14, 2023

VA-The Dynasty-A Nu-House Compilation (2000)

1. Various - The Dynasty (Intro)
2. Roskó - Roskó (Skit)
3. Roskó - Drives Me Crazy
4. Roskó - Why
5. UnDisputed - UnDisputed (Skit)
6. UnDisputed - Real Players
7. UnDisputed - Hood Rat
8. Zshawntaniqué - Zshawntanique (Skit)
9. Zshawntaniqué Feat. Robert Illo - Are We Givin' Up
10. Zshawntaniqué - When I Cry
11. Robert Illo - Robert Illo (Skit)
12. Robert Illo - Mo' Money
13. Robert Illo - Contemplation
14. I.T. - I.T.
15. I.T. - Handle Yo' Biz'
16. I.T. Feat. Roskó - We're Still Missing You
17. Nobodee Fo' Real - Nobodee Fo' Real (Skit)
18. Nobodee Fo' Real - The Worst
19. Nobodee Fo' Real - This Is What They Been Waitin' Fo'
20. Sygnature MCM - Sygnature MCM (Skit)
21. Sygnature MCM - Love Connection
22. Sygnature MCM - Every Time
23. Various - The Nu-House Dynasty

No comments: