Sunday, May 1, 2016

VA - Confessions Of A Neo-Soul (2007) (2CD)


CD1
1. Anthony Hamilton - Charlene
2. Bilal - Sometimes
3. D'Angelo - Untitled (How Does It Feel)
4. India.Arie - Brown Skin
5. Van Hunt - Your Love (Is The Greatest Drug I've Ever Known)
6. Weeland - Nachhaus Zurück
7. Remy Shand - I Met Your Mercy
8. Raheem DeVaughn - Ask Yourself
9. Keisha White - The Weakness In Me
10. Jaguar Wright - Love, Need And Want You
11. Kenny Lattimore & Chanté Moore - When I Said I Do
12. Charlie Wilson - Magic
13. Kem - I Can't Stop Loving You
14. Kelly Price - As We Lay
15. Aaliyah - At Your Best You Are Love
16. Jazzyfatnastees - The Wound

CD2
1. Lucy Pearl - Dance Tonight
2. Nate James - Pretend
3. Andre Harris & Glenn Lewis - Don't You Forget It
4. Raphael Saadiq - Faithful
5. Donnie - Cloud 9
6. Beverly Knight - Good Morning World
7. Vivian Green - Fanatic
8. Erykah Badu - Apple Tree (Live Version)
9. Amp Fiddler - Funky Monday
10. Groove Theory - Tell Me
11. Goapele - Find A Way
12. Gaelle - Give It Back
13. Joy Denalane - Let Go
14. Leela James - Don't Speak
15. Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't Miss You
16. Karl Frierson - Goodthang

No comments: