Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Vickie Winans - 2006 - Woman To Woman-Songs Of Life (2CD)


Disc 1

1. Woman To Woman (Prelude)
2. It's Alright
3. Farewell
4. Never Separate (A Song For Friends)
5. Falling In Love (Prelude)
6. Madly In Love
7. Try Christ
8. Go Go Praise
9. God Of Comfort
10. Trust Him
11. You're More Than A Mom (Tribute) (Feat. Marvin Winans Jr.)
12. Angel Of Mine (A Song For Friends)
13. I Need A Man
14. Joyful, Joyful
15. Watch The Wind
16. Dance With Me
17. Thirty Reasons Why I Love You Mommie (Tribute) (Feat. Mario Winans)
18. We Need Your Love (With My Husband Joe)

Disc 2

1. Prelude Of Change / A Change Will Come (Feat. Bishop T.D. Jakes)
2. Everyday Is A Good Day
3. Stand Up And Carry On
4. Waiting On Jesus
5. The Rainbow
6. Alive Alive
7. I Love You Lord
8. Stretch Out
9. Jesus Loves Me (Prelude)
10. He Loves Me
11. A Thousand Pains (Feat. PreZence)
12. You're Still My Sister
13. I Dedicate My Life
14. Shake Yourself Loose (Dance Mix) (Feat. Tim Bowman II)
15. London Fog (My 20th Anniversary Tribute To You)

No comments: